1. Manufacturer warranty is 6 months
2. Cage will arrive by freight truck (smaller cages may ship by UPS or FedEx) and shipping company will call and make arrangements for a delivery date/time. You may want help getting the boxes off the truck, as the trucking company does not provide inside delivery. Cages will arrive via tractor trailer and truck will NOT have a liftgate to lower to ground. This can be arranged in advance for an added charge.
3. If you wish to return the cage for any reason other than damage or defect, you will be responsible for freight cost BOTH WAYS and any refund would be reduced by those freight charges. There will also be a 15-percent restocking fee. Once a cage has been assembled it cannot be returned.
4. Should boxes appear damaged at all on delivery, do not refuse delivery, but mark damage on driver’s ticket and contact us immediately. And then report any cage damage to us within 7 days
5. Some cosmetic issues with a cage should be expected, small dents, scratches, etc., and A&E will not replace parts for this.