Great for companion birds during stressful adjustment periods
- Electrolytes regulate hydration, nerve and muscle activity, and other cellular functions.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant that is important for immune health.
- Beta-carotene aids in feather pigmentation and forms the antioxidant, vitamin A.
- B Vitamins help maintain proper metabolism and energy levels.
- Prebiotics are important fuel sources for probiotics.
- Probiotics for gut health. Contains a source of four live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
- No fat-soluble vitamins! Safely use with a regular vitamin supplement routine
Add 1 scoop (included) per cup of drinking water, or one tablespoon per gallon, and mix thoroughly. Allow birds to regulate their electrolyte intake by providing a second, unsupplemented source of drinking water. For stressed birds, provide a fresh mix daily for up to 5 consecutive days. For regular use, safely provide a fresh mix up to 3 days a week.
NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION. Safe for use with all avian species.
Store in a cool, dry place with desiccant pouch or DriCard® in place.